YOUTH LEARNING TRACK
The Muslim Ambassadors Program is specifically designed for providing students access to a structured Islamic curriculum over the course of 2 years. Under the guidance of Sheikh Mohammad Ali Shomali students will have the opportunity to cultivate their knowledge on various topics with the integration of assessments, lecture notes, and monthly question and answer seminars.
ABSA TRACK PROPOSAL
Required Courses (no more than 5 months per phase)
1. Self Knowledge (8 lectures)
2. Self Development* (8 lectures)
3. Social Wilayah (3 lectures)
4. God & Divine Attributes* (8 lectures)
5. Anthropology* (8 lectures)
6. Prophethood & Revelation* (8 lectures)
7. Last Messenger & Destination* (13 lectures)
8. Islamic Plan for Life Part 1** (16 lectures)
9. Lessons on Imamah & Wilayah (app. 11 hours)
10.Islamic Plan for Life Part 2** (13 lectures)
11.Followership (7 hours)
Islamic Theory of Education* (12 lectures)
• Islamic Manners & Techniques of Effective Learning* (7 lectures)
• Understanding the Quran* (13 lectures)
• Practical Wisdom in the Qur’an (13 lectures)
• Munyat al-Murid (book by Shahid al-Thani) (39 lectures of about 22 mins.
• Divine Justice (22 lectures)
• Unity of God & Unity in God (4 hours)
Webinars will be held with Sh. Shomali virtually on a monthly basis (addressing questions from the
courses, addressing topics such as wise activism and the universal message of Islam, etc.)
Students are required to submit a reflection paper after Phase III and Phase VI.
*Courses that are already available on MOOC.
**Scheduled to be ready as a course on MOOC by May inshaAllah.